Thursday, January 10, 2008

The McCann Guilt


In an interview with Vanity Fair Gerry McCann said he is tortured by guilt that Madeleine's disappearance is his fault , he also admitted there was only a "slim" chance his daughter was alive .
This has been my problem with the McCanns for all this time, only tears of grief were shown no admittance of fault which just came off as a lack of responsibility and arrogance.

"I wish I hadn't gone to the tapas bar," said Mr McCann . "I wish I'd stayed in the apartment that night. I wish I'd stayed in the room when I checked on her five minutes longer. "
Hindsight is 20/20 but really common sense and a lack of value on yer children, you have been taught the value of them now and Madeleine that poor gurl paid the price for yer having a good time than being a parent.

"Of course we feel guilty about not having been there and that is just something we have to deal with for the rest of our lives. We live this 24 hours a day."

You should feel guilty. It reminds me about a teenage gurl who was babysitting a toddler, during a bath she answered the phone only to come back and find the toddler drown. Somethings should never happen and its the actions and stupidity of people that let them happen.

He said the Find Madeleine campaign was to take on a "commercial dimension" to keep it in the black. It emerged on Tuesday that the couple could make £2 million from a film about Madeleine's disappearance. A book deal and even TV chat shows are also being discussed.

Maybe making money of their little gurls disappearance will ease their guilt. How many millions before you feel better? beats being doctors huh?

The couple, who are both suspects in their daughter's disappearance, say she was taken from her bed while they ate dinner with friends at nearby restaurant, though not near enough to look after their kids.

The Portuguese police allegedly offered Mrs McCann a two-year jail sentence if she confessed to accidentally killing Madeleine and hiding her body, she , rejected the deal saying: "I'm not going to f****** lie!"

"The police told her during the interviews that her other two children might be taken away."
Considering what great parents they are I don't feel too bad about that idea.
The McCanns are to blame to the gurl getting taken that is a fact, they are only guilty of child neglect due to selfishness and stupidity.
I have good instincts about things and right now I believe that Madeleine is still alive. Her existence and what people have done to her makes me wish she had a quick death at the start. I doubt she will ever be found. If they even get close to finding her she would then be killed as she is nothing more than a play thing for those who have her.
I look at the poor gurls eyes and feel such sorrow and fear, she will resign herself to her now life and that will be the only one she will know.

I would risk my life to get her back from those who have her. I'm sorry I can't be there for you gurl.

No comments: