Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lost Gurl


There has been a lot of talk about Madeleine McCann the 3 year old gurl who was snatched from her bed when she was left alone with 2 year old brother and sister while her parents ate at a near by restaurant in Portugal. Yes it was a terrible thing to happen and I hope they get her back unharmed and catch the person responsible .
I do not fall for media hype as much as some do, the press saturate the news with one story and it becomes so important and people who usually don't give a fuck about anything even take an interest.
I will play the race card for the sake of all the coloureds out there, Madeleine is a cute white gurl from a civilised nation if it was a black or brown child maybe not so cute from poor parents would they get so much coverage? would people take doon their blogs just to put her story up or get people on comments to visit their blogs? well children go missing every day but with this case people are going into over time, makes you wonder if all their intentions are true. Theres an expression when someone doesn't include you in something you say "what am I a nigger?" not a nice expression but it makes my point .

Black or Brown kids don't get the attention to the level of Madeleine which is sad and tells a lot about society, I hope they find her alive and well but its been 8 days already I'm sure the family want her always on the minds of people as would all the other families but they aren't news worthy enough, click here if you want to help with helping Madeleine and other children. Click here for my story about the case.
In the Congo there are 100s of missing children a week I don't see them on yer blogs, so many children so little tears.

No comments: