Saturday, September 22, 2007

And I'm A Clown Fish


Comedian Patrick Kielty has apologised for jokes he made about missing child Madeleine McCann. While doing a show in Dublin he asked the audience to vote on the McCann's innocence and this caused a few mongs to walk out. The London audience last week didn't have any trouble with it.

Another comedian Sean Hughes also apologised after making a joke around the time of the McCanns' visit to Pope Benedict, I wonder if he said something like , "Now they are asking the Pope if he has anything to do with it, don't priests only like boys?" wait a minute I was the one that said that.

Shame on the both of yous making jokes at the expense of others, I actually met Kielty once and I must say while I stood at the next urinal draining the old lizard he did not make me laugh once, he did make me mad when he kept glancing doon at my huge cock though.

No comments: