Sunday, June 24, 2007

Everything I Do I Do It For You.(except hire a baby sitter)

Yes its these people again. I am torn over this case with my sorrow for the wee gurl and my disbelief in what Mr and Mrs McCann have done to get her back.

Fellow Blogger Annie Rhiannon pointed me towards the BBC news story that the McCanns are considering releasing a cover version of the Bryan Adams' song Everything I Do, I Do It For You, in an effort to raise more money for their campaign.Mr McCann says it reflects how determined he and his wife are in finding their daughter Madeleine.
Waiting weeks after she is abducted to do TV appearances in other countries, visiting the Pope, taking a week off to grieve and letting off 50 balloons to mark 50 days missing is not determination, poor wee gurl, she never stood a chance with such stupid parents.

Recently Gerry McCann's wallet was stolen from his pocket, to me its like they will do anything to stay in the news, nothing very constructive, the people that claim to have seen Madeleine did fuck all but call the police and by that times they were gone and was it her or just a waste of time?No doubt there will be a touching music video showing the gurl and it will get to # 1 in the charts and the McCanns will get to continue their around the world we are now famous holiday.
Like charities the other not so well advertised ones get less money, how many children that have a hope of being returned (the first 24 hours are make or break) are being ignored and put in danger because this one is bigger and more popular?

Whats next reality shows for the McCanns? lets find the next Madeleine, the couple judge how abductable each child is, "you're really pathetic, you call that cute?"
The McCanns make me sick, if it was my daughter, well it wouldn't be because I wouldn't have under any circumstance left them alone while I partied.

Its ironic that the song they are thinking about is from 'Robin Hood' (Prince of thieves) you'd think they'd have had enough of thieves.
Over 77,000 children go missing in the UK every year thats one every 7 minutes, calculate that from the 27th May, it hurts my head.
Over 200,000 people have died in dafur , who cares? they are poor black Africans, not a civilised white gurl but we are told to buy wristbands to support Madeleine as thats the way to show support, those who don't wear them but give money are obviously not so supportive, this is a classic case of missing pretty girl syndrome.

No comments: